Re: NAT & MySQL

Mark E. Donaldson wrote:
Yeah you are correct Jeff.  Don't know what I was thinking. Maybe that's the
problem: I wasn't.

No worries. This is a tough list to answer on (just ask Antony). One needs to understand inet protocols, the inner workings of netfilter, network design, and a whole bunch of unforgiving iptables rules. And that's before you get to POM and the bleeding edge stuff! This is why I only answer the easy questions ;-)

Anyway, the original post said that the web server worked fine yet there aren't any rules that would allow that. If you're still following the thread, can you post all your rules and maybe a schematic of your LAN so we can see where the servers are?

Jeff