Re: Netfilter connection management

mpdykeman@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,

I posted a more verbose message and did not get any replies earlier. So please forgive me if I am appearing a bit clueless.

I think most of the usual responders are taking a long weekend off. I've been trying to field a few of the easy questions that were sitting unanswered but this is way out of my league. If you don't get an answer today try to re-post it every few days. It's a good question and one of the smart people will see it eventually ;-)

Jeff