Re: Forwarding Help

Glacier----- Original Message -----
>From: Michael Menges
>I wish to have my gateway/firewall using iptables to forward incoming
internet traffic destined to port 443 (https) to another machine on my
localnet
>(192.168.0.10) keeping the same port number, obviously.  I'm on a cable
connection with a dynamic IP address, of course. I've read the FAQ's and man
>page but yet unable to come up with the proper syntax.  Any generic command
structures would be most helpful.

As far as your dynamic ip address is concerned, I seen where a US Robotics
wireless router will actually update your DynDNS account for you
automatically without needing the software on your server.  I guess other
routers are coming with this feature built in now-a-days.

-eric wood