Re: irc

Antony Stone wrote:

On Monday 17 November 2003 3:15 pm, trainier@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Can anyone tell me how I can initiate an irc connection using iptables?

Suggest you initiate an IRC connection using an IRC client :)

Netfilter / iptables might be involved in forwarding the packets, but what's the problem? I use IRC through a NAT firewall with nothing special for this particular protocol.

Antony.

You type too fast! You've already had 2. I get the next one!

Jeff