Help Needed

Hi All,

I am using Iptables with IPmasquerade on my LAN network to share the Internet connection, I have used rc.firewall script that I downloaded from the netfilter site.The whole setup is rocking but I get mssgs at /var/log/messages every sec, is there a way I can stop this? Sometimes, this clogs my network ?

Any pointers in this reagard will be appreciated.

Regards

Harish