Pls help me DHCP / MAC

Dear Friends ,

I already submitted my question to netfilter mailing list , but i think , i must do some explanation again of my requrement ............pls attention .

I have an DHCP Server  which  is runs on Red Hat Linux 8  machine , this DHCP server normally allow to access Cable modem users .

But currently i'm testing this on a LAN  with few NICs. ...... so What i'm trying to do is ..............

In my LAN i have prepaired 3 PCs.
1. Configured the DHCP server and test the other clients for the ip assining , they connected well .
2.Now i need to allow DHCP faclility for a One PC and others should be DROP.So those machines NICs have MAC addresses .
3.MAC address wise it can be DROP/ACCEPT the users.
4. finally when test the clients there must be only one users has to be connected to the DHCP server  and the others can't be have an ip .

so this is the main thing that i want to do ......................

I think u all can understand the situation , if u don't mind can somebody give me the iptable configurations for this matter . this is a extremly needful request ....pls .
i need ur help

Thnak u

Do you Yahoo!?