From: Alistair Tonner [mailto:Alistair@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 4:56 PM
To: Regalado, Ron; netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TARPIT Documentation?

On November 5, 2003 03:39 pm, Regalado, Ron wrote:
> Are there step by step instructions anywhere on setting up the TARPIT
> module for iptables?  I have tried recompiling the kernel and the
> iptables source.. No luck..
>

> Thanks,
>
> Ron

	You need to add it to the kernel source from Patch-O-Matic -- which
no longer comes bundled with iptables. ---
	http://www.netfilter.org/downloads.html#pom-20030912

	once added from there ... rebuild kernel and iptables and away you
go
	(okay ... you might not have to rebuild iptables --- but is good
policy)
--

	Alistair Tonner
	nerdnet.ca

     Any sufficiently advanced technology will have the appearance of magic.
	Lets get magical!