Re: ftp and ssl

On November 5, 2003 05:26 pm, Michael Klinteberg wrote:
> [...]

	I don't know that god would use that approach *grin* but it would be a start.

	you could use -j LOG to catalog what packets are being dropped.
	give me a few hours .. I've a friend with WS_FTP server running in
	*cough* that other operating system, and he might have hints for me.

	If I get anything interesting I'll let the list know.

--

	Alistair Tonner
	nerdnet.ca

     Any sufficiently advanced technology will have the appearance of magic.
	Lets get magical!