Re: Port Scanner

I was thinking about just this the other night, and is seems
to me that such a rule should be rejecting stuff which exceeds the rate
limit rather than accepting stuff which doesnt exceed it,
since the -j ACCEPT will mean that any subsequent rules in
a FORWARD table wont be tested.

Something like

iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,ACK,FIN,RST RST -m limit ! limit 1/s -j DROP

Cheers,
Terry

----- End of forwarded message from Leandro Takashi Hirano -----