Iptables logging only output packets

Hi. My problem with Iptables is that it logs only
outgoing packet, and not incoming ones.

It is set up in a very simple way, more to do packet
logging/capturing than to do do real firewalling. Its
main purpose is a didactic one.
etho is connected to the Internet, and eth2 goes to
the LAN (for some strange reasons the additional
pcmcia ethernet card on the Toshiba laptop is
recognized as eth1 and not as eth1, but this is fine).

Following is the Iptables script:

clear
/sbin/iptables -F
/sbin/iptables --delete-chain
/sbin/iptables -t nat --delete-chain
/sbin/iptables -t mangle --delete-chain
/sbin/iptables -N entrata
/sbin/iptables -N uscita
/sbin/iptables -P INPUT  ACCEPT
/sbin/iptables -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
/sbin/iptables -P FORWARD ACCEPT
/sbin/iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j
MASQUERADE
/sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -i etho -o eth2 -j entrata
/sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -i eth2 -o eth0 -j uscita
/sbin/iptables -A entrata -j LOG --log-prefix
"Firewall Entr: " --log-level "DEBUG"
/sbin/iptables -A uscita -j LOG --log-prefix "Firewall
Usc: " --log-level "DEBUG"

What I get is log entries only with prefix "Firewall
Usc: ", that is outgoing, and not even one packet with
"Firewall Entr: " prefix.

Any idea of what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks,

James