Re: my iptables rules is not work for DNAT redirect to internal IP

Phiphat Watanasard [KLIM] wrote:
Dear sir/madam
    my this iptables rules is not work but this rules useto use on yesterday
but this day my mechine is reboot (Power down) and boot again but cannot work
i compile kernel to 2.4.22 and update iptables to 1.2.9.rc1 please help me

Did it stop working before you installed the new kernel? If this is true, you need to find out what was different after the reboot. Make sure IP forwarding is enabled and all of the modules have loaded correctly. When you run your script what error do you get?

Jeff