RE: PLEASE HELP with DNAT problem

> I tried to DNAT the lan back
> to itself and
> it just isn't working..

If I think I know what your trying to do, you are doing a LAN to LAN connection right?

Don't forget that a LAN to LAN DNAT also must have a POSTROUTING SNAT rule so the destination server replies back via the firewall/NAT server. otherwise it'll reply directly to the client and the client will drop the packet immediately.

Have you done any tcpdumping or -j LOGing??

Thanks,
George Vieira
Systems Manager
georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx