RE: thoughts on a newbie tutorial i'll be giving shortly

Way to jump on the guys back! Especially after he went through the
horror that was -Redhat 7.0-!

Speaking of nostalgia, I'm finally decommissioning my home firewall
which I built on top of Redhat 7.1 when rh7.1 was brand new. It used to
be 7.0, but for obvious reasons, I did not stick with that particular
version. Anyways, I'm combining the firewall and the file server to
conserve heat if you can believe it. Reboots: 3 (I really love Linux).
Running 4 PC's from my apartment really gets warm after a while!

PS: Please no gratuitous no server software on the firewall jokes! I am
hurting enough as it is.