PPTP

Hi Friends,

A have a Gateway Gnu/Linux, Debian 3.0 rc1 with kernel 2.4.22, iptables 1.2.8-8 and freeswan 2.02 in São Paulo and i have another Linux in Rio-de-Janeiro with Red-Hat 6.2, ipchains and the path-pptp. Clients in São Paulo have to conect in Rio-de-Janeiro throught PPTP and the problem its that the Server in Rio accepts only one connection.

In my Firewall here in São Paulo i'm put only one rule just to do the tests:

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -j MASQUERADE

The chains in my FIREWALL are ACCEPT

Have I enable any rule or patch in kernel ?

I would like to know whats going on, cause the server in RIO just ACCEPT one connection. There is something that should i do? ... rules... path in my kernel.....

Thank you very much