location of source code for kernel modules

Where can I find the source for the kernel modules that do connection limiting? I see a userspace library for iplimit in the 1.2.8 userspace source, but no corresponding module in the 2.4.20 kernel source. Has this module been dropped? A google search indicates iplimit may have changed names to connlimit, and indeed the cvs repository shows a connlimit userspace library. However, I cannot find source for that kernel module either.

Essentially what I want is a match to limit the number of simultaneous connections to a tcp port (from any IP address). Any suggestions?

Also, just how is the source for the kernel modules maintained relative to the userspace code? Can you get the kernel source from the netfilter.org web site (or cvs)?

--
david ahern
dahern@xxxxxxxxx