Re: NAT, MANGLE, and TOS

--- Ramin Dousti <ramin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Look. tos can be set in mangle. mangle has five hooks including OUTPUT and
> PREROUTING. OUTPUT affects the locally generated traffic. PREROUTING affects
> the externally generated traffic that passes through your firewall.

Thanks alot Ramin,

I had read Oskar's tutorial before I started posting this thread. Sometimes
when I read things I like to verify my understanding with others to make sure I
did not get it wrong. I do this a lot by asking vuager questions than I
probably should to get to the "meat and portatoes" of what I read.

Again I owe all you guys a big thanks!

=====
In the absence of order there will be chaos.