RE: Time changes

Title: RE: Time changes

Just a side note, if the kid isn't savvy today he will be tomorrow, and could change the ip address of his machine.

If you have other machines and allow your internal class C to get out, you could restrict the kid's machine by mac address matching, as it is a little harder to forge.  Not impossible, but harder than changing an IP address.

Just my $.02.

-=Ray
[Inexperienced] pilots are really blind in the air for the first couple of months.
Colonel Erich "Bubi" Hartmann, GAF, World's Leading Ace, Luftwaffe, WWII, 352 Victories