2nd webserver now working

Hello All:
Yesterday I sent a request about my 2 web servers problem, 2 people
offered help and I finally succeeded. Thank you both,
and to the listers in general Thanks. This listserv is VERY valuable.

This note is short, MUCH shorter than it was going to be a few minutes
ago.  I had just finished a LONG email to you all going through the
various things I did but still I couldn't get it to work.
Just before I hit Ctrl-X (I still use Pine) I clued in, was the webserver
plugged in (cat 5)?
It wasn't, I remembered that I told another staff to unplug it last night.
I plugged it in and voila, success!

So besides great thanks I send a wish:
When things don't work, check the simple things first!

Thanks again, and may your machines hum smoothly.
Joe Zelwietro