RE: iptables or routing problem

Thank you so much Brandon!

I'll check on that. I really appreciate your help!

Someday I too will be able to help someone as you have helped me.

fritz <www.mesedilla.com>
---
+ Basta Ikaw Lord

the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.

Overture Media, Inc.
Direct Line: (632) 635-4785
Trunkline:   (632) 631-8971 Local 146
Fax: (632) 637-2206
Level 1 Summit Media Offices, Robinsons Galleria EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City 1100