Debugging

Hi,

Perhaps this is a stupid question which has been asked too many times, but I wasn’t able to find it.

If I do “service iptables start” nothing happens, so when I do “service iptables status” it says “Firewall is stopped.”

Because I want to know where in the process the error is I’d like to know how to debug it. Is there any information on debugging to see what error it displays?

Kind regards,

Robert Hazenveld