conntrack state synchronization development

Hi!

After some long time of quiescence, there is now some movement in the
netfilter-failover project.

Kovacs Krisztian has done a proof-of-concept implementation of my
OLS2002 paper, and this reference implementation has been committed to a
new CVS repository.   You can find the code at

cvs -d:pserver:cvs:cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvspublic co netfilter-ha
(CVSweb at http://cvs.netfilter.org/netfilter-ha/)

Please do _not_ consider this code as production ready or something.
It's a starting point, from which I will continue the implementation.

However, if you are interested on the architecture, feel free to read
the code and comment to the netfilter-failover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailinglist.

Thanks to Krisztian for the initial implementation.
Thanks to Astaro AG for paying me to continue the work on conntrack
failover.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/