Re: Block Kazaa from the internal network

You could use a combination of Snort-Inline:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/snort-inline/

and the rules that Snort has for Kazaa and other P2P stuff.

And you could also use P2Pwall which is a P2P blocking module for
IPTables: http://www.lowth.com/p2pwall/

> Messagehttp://p2pwall.sourceforge.net

Thanks,
Josh Berry, CTO