Re: DNAT + 2 uplinks + route = nogo

	Can I make one other (possibly stupid) suggestion?

	if I understand correctly ...

	Can you perhaps have TWO ip addresses on the destination systems?
	alias the one on top of the other?
	Then DNAT from inbound interface A to target ip A
	         DNAT from inbound interface B to tartget ip B
	and the unDNAT would handle more accurately?

	(or am I utterly off the wall here) and the reply from the target system  to
the firewall would not nessesarily come BACK from the ip it was sent to?

--

	Alistair Tonner
	nerdnet.ca

     Any sufficiently advanced technology will have the appearance of magic.
	Lets get magical!