Problem about NAT and IP_CONNTRACK

HI!
I use iptables to do NAT in the NIC of my Univ.

About 2000 computers connect to intranet and need to do NAT.

I use a HP server 128M RAM, P3 1.2G CPU(Only 1,Not SMP), RedHat Linux 9.0 with iptables 1.2.8

I setup iptables only use NAT and ip_conntrack (and ftp surport).

When iptables runing, anything seems well done.

But soon, message post:

"ip_tables: Neighbor Table Overflow!" and "ip_conntrack: table full, dropping"

My question is:

1. How many conntracks does ip_conntrack surport dur to my server? How to increase it?

2. I have checked the source code of ip_tables, but can't find the routine who post the first message. Please tell me what cause it and how to solve it.

Tanks a lot!

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn