RE: Excluding IP ranges from masquerade rules

> I presently exclude 1 ip block in POSTROUTING using "!
> X.X.X.X/24" . Is their a way to specify multiple ranges that
> are excluded?

If you mean to specify a range instead of a complete block, there is a
Netfilter "iprange" patch for that. You'll have to compile a new kernel
and iptables.
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/pomlist/pom-base.html#iprange
Create multiple rules for each range you want to exclude.

> Is their a way to have POSTROUTING only have affect on a
> certain interface?

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o <if_out> ...
You cannot use "-i <if_in>".
See "man itables".

Rob