iptables net-snmp modules ?

Dear All.

Just like monitoring SQUID with mrtg, I'm looking away to monitor the
iptables stats using snmpd and mrtg.

Is ther any way to let IPtables use netsnmp to provide stats to the snmp
managers ?
i'm looking some kind of MIB / module base solutions, since currently I did
"pass" methode of net-snmp.

Sincerely
-bino-