Re: Latest POM and kernel 2.6

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 06:10:40PM +0200, Maciej Soltysiak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Is any chance to apply the latest POM to kernel 2.6?
> Not all of it. Generally some pom patches will:

yes, I need to write the 2.6 version of the patch-o-matic 'runme' script
first.  Maybe I'll pick this up in the next couple of days.

(Rusty, who's certainly not reading this mail, has offered to work on
the testsuite if I rewrite patch-o-matic runme.  So there's quite some
motivation behind doing the pom-runme rewrite [in perl!])

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/