From: "Harald Welte" <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Venkatesh. K" <venkatesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: Generate a unified patch for source RPM

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 09:42:48PM +0530, Venkatesh. K wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to patch the RedHat Kernel RPM.
>
> How do I generate a single patch file from patch-o-matic which can be
> applied to an src.rpm ?

# pom2patch - create a normal unified diff (patch) from patch-o-matic

included in the patch-o-matic directory

syntax is:

pom2patch my_kernel_source_dir submitted/00_foo.patch

(you have to run it seperately for every patch-o-matic patch)

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/