Question to the list/maintainers....

	I am in the process of rewriting my firewall ( as prev mentioned on the list)
	and in this process note that there have been updates to ip_xxxx_irc. put in
	2.4.22.  I'm currently running 2.4.21 with lowlatency patches and iptables
	1.2.7a with P.O.M. from 20030107.

	Are the updates in 2.4.22 likely to fix the occasional DCC send/recieve
errors that my natted users have been experiencing ( DCC connection requests
	come through, but cannot be seen by the client, only by the server and
	the NATTING host) -- this is an intermittent problem that I was laying at the
	foot of the client until I noted that the actual client to client connection
	was never built in the conntrack table?

	(would make my other half and a couple of friends that drop by with laptops
	MUCH happier)

	Considering what I'm up to at the moment, this is becoming  a project that
	I'm gonna have to take a day or three to perform anyway --- I'd like to know
	if I should add a kernel upgrade and an iptables tools and POM upgrade to
	the list.

	(This is my HOME lan... not a production system for business... but rather
	a mixed OS lan/playground)

--

	Alistair Tonner
	nerdnet.ca

     Any sufficiently advanced technology will have the appearance of magic.
	Lets get magical!