Re: sugestion needed for session marking from different default routres

Cedric Blancher schrieb:

Le mer 01/10/2003 à 12:41, Axel Christiansen a écrit :
[...]

Now, ssh from inet on the DSL line works fine. The
Pakets get back the right way by the active default
route. I also want to ssh in over the other interface,
and want the packets back in that line.
I am thinking about marking the incoming packets and
then finding out about the returning packets some how.
If this would work, the routing then can by done by
ip rule (routing).

You must have a look to CONNMARK target and connmark match that stands
in pom extra section :

Great, that will work.

thx, Axel