Connection synchronization.

Hi,
I have a master FW with a failover FW that I have configured using Keepalived
(http://keepalived.sourceforge.net/index.html).
The problem I have now is that when the failover FW is activated due a fault
in the master FW, the current connections are lost.

Is there any utility for keep linux netfilter connections synchronization
between the two firewalls ?
I have seen that this is done by the Linux Virtual Server
(http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/), but I don't want a Linux Virtual Server
director, I only want a FW box with a failover FW with synchronized
connections.
Is there any utility for it ?

Greetings.
---