publishing 2 web server on one valid IP

hi
I have 2 web servers in my DMZ. when there was one, I used DNAT to publish the single web server on port 80 of the external interface of my firewall. now I don't know how to distinguish between the requests of 2 web servers, because I have only one IP address available for the external interface.
Is there any solution using iptables, to know that which http request must be DNAT to which web server?
regards,
afshin