iptables masquerade cache problems

Hi,
I have two lines that were masqueraded, one ADSL and another is ISDN for
backup. When the line ADSL is broken  I switch the line to ISDN. The problem
is: when I use ping to test (ping -t from windows client), after the line
was switched to ISDN, the source address was still that of ADSL  instead of
ISDN. But, when I stopped the ping from client for a while, all things went
well. It seems a problem of cache. What is the work-around for it? At a
moment I just down the ADSL interface.  You can do this test with two lan
interfaces.
The Configuration is:
	iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o hsb0 -j MASQUERADE    # for ADSL
	iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o ippp0 -j MASQUERADE    # for ISDN

	default gw dev was hsb0  (ADSL)
	when ADSL was down then :
	route del default dev hsb0
	route add default dev ippp0