iplimit

hello,

I have more of a informative question to ask
and would appreciate any input you give me.

I am using iplimit patch to limit the number of active connections to my
server. I am interested to know why this patch is not present even in
the 2.5/2.6 series
of kernels.

I am interested if there is another way to protect myself
from a SYN attack originating from a KNOWN AND VALID IP address ?

thanks,

Razvan Radu
CORE Technologies
Tel: 021 2420383