From: Chen Jian [mailto:ChenJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 7:08 AM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: a problem about NAT.

hi, all
There are 3 machine behind the NAT server. When the 3 machine request
the same Web server outside, NAT use 3 different source port to
distinguish the 3 connection.
My problem is when the 3 machine have the same source port , how
netfilter handle it ? I also want to know where the handle code is .
Thanks .