a problem about NAT.

hi, all
There are 3 machine behind the NAT server. When the 3 machine request the same Web server outside, NAT use 3 different source port to distinguish the 3 connection.
My problem is when the 3 machine have the same source port , how netfilter handle it ? I also want to know where the handle code is . Thanks .