question

Hi, could you give me some help about the question below?

I have  a Total Control with a private pool of IPs. I’m using IPTables with NAT and HT23 modules. My trouble is that while I get a perfect video stream, I’m unable to transmitt/receive audio (through the instant Messenger from Microsoft, MSN Messenger ).

Some sugestión about? I really will be greateful with you if you can give me some idea …

Thanks!!

Best regards

Emiliano Barbat

Argentina