H323 gateway? HELP

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me if there is a difference between the ways that Yahoo Messenger and MSN Messenger handle audio/video connections ? I have a linux box (netfilter/iptables...) handling my connections (from my private network) to the Internet and the kernel supports H323. The problem is that I can connect to anyone using my webcam in Yahoo Messenger with great audio and video but I'm having a hard time with MSN. I though they both used the same method.... Do I have to have a different set of rules for each one ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Carlos.

Carlos Santos