Re: New Version (1.13) of PPTP conntrack/nat helper

Harald

I now just dnatted the 1723/tcp connection.

If I switch CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_LOCAL off, the forwarding to a pptp server behind the firewall works.
If switch it on, I don't see any gre packet behind the firewall, so it does not work.

However, with CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_LOCAL on I have had two freezes (firewall completely stuck and I had to switch it on and off).

Regards
Wim