Re: HELP!!! (ip_conntrack: table full)

First...here is what is happening:

Your max setting on the conntrack table can be seen at:
cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_conntrack_max

Your current number of entries in the conntrack table can be found like this:
cat /proc/net/ip_conntrack | wc -l

Now, you have 2 choices on how to sort this out...

1) raise the limit in /proc/net/ip_conntrack
To raise that limit:
echo ## > /proc/net/ip_conntrack
(where ## is the new max you wish to set).

or
2) flush the conntrack table
(for that.I am going to paste in from an earlier post to this list)

Just simply remove the mod ip_conntrac and any dependices and re-apply it.

**Warning** this will require you to drop iptables while you do it...which may
not be a good option depening on your network configuration. **/Warning**

NH