please help me.......

hi
 I m one among the member of this list ,i have a problem with
libiptc...please look after if u can do it.
 I want to insert one rule using the iptc_insert_entry function in
libiptc....
 As i m new to netfilter ,libiptc ..i m struggling  a lot..i hope u can help
me .

 Just give me an information about how to fill the target information in the
ip_entry structure ...and the  i  target_offset field ...

    I want insert a rule like..
  -t nat -A PREROUTING   -s 192.45.23..1 -p icmp -j DROP

  please help me on how to fill the structure and invoke the function.
  I m eagerly expecting your reply...

  thanking you
  vijay