internal machine:
eth0:192.168.1.55
eth1:192.168.1.56

iptables -v -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNA
T--to                  192.168.1.55:80
This will work because the destination IP is on eth0

iptables -v -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNA
T--to                  192.168.1.56:80
This wont work because the destination IP is on eth1

I didnt see this in the documentation and it took my 5 days to figure it
out....

Tested on 6 machines, redhat 9, slackware 9, Latest gentoo build from
stage 1. Various brand nic cards. Various compiled kernels. 2.4.18 -
2.4.22

-Jim