LAN IP in squid's access log

As described in iptables docs. I want to get real LAN IP in my squid proxy
instead of Gateway IP. That means I have to use internal DNS, right ?

The Internal DNS has run, but the LAN PCs still can not go out to internet
without the gateway POSTROUTING it to squid cache. ( IP being logged in squid
is still Gateway's IP only. )

LAN's network : 10.11.0.0/16
Gateway : 10.11.6.1 / 1.2.3.4
squid IP : 10.11.6.2 / 1.2.3.5