dear gurus, is sombody working on ipsec nat module?

Hi @all,

Maybe this was asked before many times (don't kill me)

is sombody working on a ipsec nat module for iptables, like kernel 2.2.X  has it?

If not, is it planed?

I found nothing about that in pom docs or elseware, related kernel Stuff 2.4.X

I read for one client , it possible to make ipsec run behind a nat wall,

But my tries fail.

Has anybody an example script that makes this work.

After all all other modules h323 , pptp etc works fine for me now

The solution with nat traversal clients don't makes me very happy at the moment

Cause ssh sentinel for windows , is not free for use.

Regards