Re: 3 part firewall

Hi Robert,

Hmmm, there should actually be an abundant of those kind of scripts, if
I'm not totally offbase :).

I have at least one script that should do almost exactly what you want
in the iptables tutorial at http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net. I
hope this is of some help.

Have a nice day,

Oskar Andreasson <oan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>