Re: natting help needed urgently. (Dharmendra.T)

Hi,

  Please tell me what linux version is at the firewall
Are you using ipchain or iptables?
I know how to do that using iptables(RH7.X)

BillZ

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 16:34, Payal Rathod wrote:

    Hi,
    I have asked this before but nobody responded. Is
this un-do-able?
    I have a windows box which is on intertnal ip
192.168.10.3. I want
the
    outside world to access the servers (ftp, http,
smtp, pop3) from
it.
    The scene is something like this,

    +----------+       +--------------+
+---------------+
    |          +---><--+ Linux        +---->--<-+win2k

    |router    |       |  (1.2.3.4)   |         |
(192.168.10.3)|
    +----------+       +--------------+
+---------------+

    I am not able to redirect any request for windows
box from outside
world
    to internal machine 192.168.10.3

    Please help me to solve this problem.