Unwanted Uploading.

Hi,
My network has slowed drastically, It was working o.k. with same bandwidth fro last 3 months but from last 2 weeks it has slowed down. When checked with my ISP says their is lot of uploading from my users side. When talked with users user says their is no extar ordinary increase in uploading or downloading. My ISP say there must be  some
virus/worm in the network.
I donlt know anything about it but very mush interested to solve problem.
Can you guide me to detetc whether their is any unwanted uploading from user. Is their any tool or technology to detect and stop this. Can iptables check this problem.
Help apprecieated.
Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?