Special routing for incoming pop3-requests

I am new to this List and I'm not really sure if this is really an iptables-issue, but I think iptables is the tool I need for this:

We have a server (server1) that acts as mailserver, fileserver, nameserver and default gateway for the intranet. We have 2 internet-connections (isp1 with dynamic IP, isp2 with static IPs), each with a firewall (fw1, fw2).

server1 has a default route on fw1 and a special route for certain IPs (our servers) on fw2. This way all workstations only use server1 as gateway and automatically get their packets routed through the right isp.

There is a port-forwarding on fw2 that redirects external pop3-requests to the pop3-daemon on server1 (for employees that check their mail from home). This does not work when the default route on server1 is pointing to fw1 since it sends the responses for the packets that were originally received via isp2 to isp1. It works as soon as I change the default route on server1 to fw2, but this doesn't make sense since I want all traffic on isp1 except the connections that go our own servers.

How do I get to work (with iptables-rules on server1?), that all packets from server1 port 110 that have a destination other than the LAN go out on fw2 but all other traffic goes to fw1?
I need a special route based on source-ip and source-port. I do not want to rewrite the destination ip (which would not help since its already right) but have influence on the routing to the next gateway.

Any help would be great, I couldn't find anything in howtos or tutorials but I also think this is not really a common question...
If I'm wrong and iptables is the wrong tool please let me know any ideas on how to solve that problem.

Jan