Re: finding out the culprit ip

Hi,
How you have come to know that the suspected ip is generating the mail traffic?

Dharmu

On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 00:04, Payal Rathod wrote:
Hi,
A particular machine in my LAN is affected by SoBig virus and is sending
mails to remote sites. I need to find that IP. The only lead I have is
that it is that IP which is generating maximum SMTP traffic. How do I
find it out and block it (or maybe clean it)?

Any ideas on this?
With warm regards,
-Payal

--
"Visit GNU/Linux Success Stories"
http://payal.staticky.com

This message is intended for the addressee only. It may contain privileged or Confidential information. If you have received this message in error,please notify the sender and destroy the message immediately.Unauthorised use or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.