Re: finding out the culprit ip

I'm not very familiar with 'doze viruses, but one of my machines was
infected last week (my first virus, w00!)  The infected machine generated
tons of ARP requests.  Perhaps you can try running tcpdump and watch for
clients that generate an abnormally large amount of ARP traffic.

--
It is by the fortune of God that, in this country, we have three benefits:
freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and the wisdom never to use either.